Friday, April 12, 2013

Final Blog

I really enjoyed this course and everything that I learned or have known already. It was a nice refresher  for me being a technical photographer a lot of the time I myself forget a lot of techniques. Im constantly using so many different kinds of equipment and am constantly evolving my style because I am such a young photographer. I really enjoy all aspects of this and through learning what I have in this course Im sure I will continue to shoot nature photography more and will strengthen my skills. I think nature photography is one of those mediums thats overlooked. I didn't find shooting nature interesting before but then again I myself also never took the time to really try and learn the medium. I know through this course that there is another kind of photography that Im good at and will continue to look at the world around me in a different way. I really appreciated all the information that I was subjected to this semester and overall Im confident in this new subject and will continue to work towards this from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment